Budding food blogger with lotsa pics and too little posts,watch out for this space!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Khmer Delights,Cambodian Food in Singapore

Khmer Delights is really owned by Cambodians!

922 East Coast Road
Singapore 459114
http://www.khmerdelight.com/
Check the website,its is rather comphrensive :)
I had it for my 30th Birthday lunch,it was a great choice

One of our friends is a vegetarian, we asked for the meat to be separated with the vegetables in the dishes below :)They did a very good job and they were all smiles about it :)

khmer delights,Eggplant with Minced Pork2

khmer delights,Eggplant with Minced Pork
Eggplant with Minced Pork
The two above dishes were actually the same dish, that were separated.

khmer delights, Longbean with Minced Pork
 Longbean with Minced Pork

khmer delights,Bean Sprout with Chives & Beancurd
Bean Sprout with Chives & Beancurd

khmer delights,fish amok
Fish Amok
My favourite although I don't find the crackers crispy enough!
khmer delights,Khmer Delight Signature Soup
Khmer Delight Signature Soup

khmer delights,Khmer Chicken Curry
Khmer Chicken Curry
I would not order it, as I prefer something more special :)

khmer delights,Lok Lak (Beef)
Lok Lak (Beef)
Worth a try!
 

khmer delights
Seafood Fried Rice
We would like it more if the rice is cooked for a longer peroid

khmer delights1
The Lady Boss and us :)

khmer delights5
The delighted shuttle bug of the restuarant :)

It was a superb lunch, who wants to go with me again :)
Thanks Pat for the flowers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

"Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known." - Chuck Palahniuk (Invisible Monsters)

Total Pageviews