Budding food blogger with lotsa pics and too little posts,watch out for this space!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

LIPTON French Vanilla Tea

LIPTON® French Vanilla Flavored Black Tea
Nothing brightens your day like LIPTON® French Vanilla Tea. A smooth and sweet blend of pure black tea leaves and natural vanilla flavors makes this a real all natural treat. As an extra treat, LIPTON® Tea naturally contains tea flavonoids.
Available in:
20 ct (20 servings)

Ingredients:
Fine imported black tea leaves, natural flavors.

Flavonoids:
90mg of Flavonoids per serving.

Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size: 1 tea bag (1.5g)


IMG_6622


It is also known as the LIPTON® French Vanilla Flavored Black Tea.As a non black tea dinker, I found this tea too strong for my taste, the texture gets smoother when milk was poured into it.
For vanilla flavoured tea, I have http://lovefoodlicia.blogspot.com/2010/11/mairage-freres-des-impressionnistes.html and my vanilla sencha tea which I bought in Freo that I should blog about it real soon!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

"Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known." - Chuck Palahniuk (Invisible Monsters)

Total Pageviews