Budding food blogger with lotsa pics and too little posts,watch out for this space!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Best Fries Forever

Address:
8 Grange Road ,#B1-06
Cathay Cineleisure Orchard Singapore



It was 530pm ,Yeo and I were hungry from shopping, we have no intention to go for a nice afternoon tea 1.5 hours before dinner,all we wanted for a quick snack for we need to attack the shops.So I suggested that we should go for this. It was my second time there ,the first time I got something from Best Fries Forever(BFF) was just before the commencement of a movie, I prefered fries to popcorn so, I smuggled this in.
Anyway, Yeo and I both agreed that BFF is an affordable snack for shopoholics and movie-goers.


Some toy to entertain myself while waiting

Check out the flavours!
Wow Wow West, Gusto Garlic, Macho Cheese, Curry, Ole2, Friendly Fire, Wasabee

(creative flavours but I have a feeling that it is a mixed + match from the groccers,
I might want to try it at home)



Check out the young crowd,
After waiting for 5 minutes...

et
Voilà!
Our Wow Wow West!
Fresh Cut Fries made from the Bestest USA Potatoes!
My version of fun snack + comfort food

I love their fries more than their sauces, its is different from the kind that you get from fast-food outlets,not even at Mos Burger or Carl's Junior and at mussels restuarants.I love how they had the skin so well-prepared.the first time I tried it was without the sauce it made me came back for more.

Stars: 8/10 (the fries taste GREAT even without the sauce! ok,the sauce is fun but not of quality...to me :p)
Check out more on their website

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

"Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known." - Chuck Palahniuk (Invisible Monsters)

Total Pageviews