Budding food blogger with lotsa pics and too little posts,watch out for this space!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Madame Flavour: Green, Jasmine & Pear

Mel recommended this tea before I arrived ,we have been reading up on it and was both touched by the sincerity and on my recent and premier trip to Perth, I decided to get one for myself from Woolsworth :)

Let me share my secrets to the perfect cup of tea.
With my tea taster extraordinaire, I search for elegant loose leaf teas from boutique estates.
I dream up each blend, taking care, adding special touches of Australian spices and flowers.
The piece de resistance is the delicate, sensual infuser pod I use, created to give the larger loose leaves the space to unfurl and infuse to perfection.

from: facebook of Madam Flavour
 
Madame Flavour,Green,Jasmine & Pear-1
 
Madame Flavour,Green,Jasmine & Pear
 
Madame Flavour,Green,Jasmine & Pear
 
Madame Flavour,Green,Jasmine & Pear
 
It's quite obvious to note that each pod is unique.
 
Madame Flavour,green,Jasmine & Pear
 
Madame Flavour,Green,Jasmine & Pear
 
Madame Flavour,green,Jasmine & Pear
 
Madame Flavour,green,Jasmine & Pear
 
  VoilĂ  !

The tea is very light , sincere, however slightly dry, some syrup would do wonders to it,it is very very fragrant,you might consider brewing a pot and refreshen up the air using it instead of using chemical products.(i just had kimchi noodles and I brew the tea,it really wards off the kim chi smell ! :D )
It also gives a home-made feel with NO residue remaining on my jug or the glass. AMAZING! very few tea companies achieve this standard especially for green tea, not even the Japanese brands themselves :) (check out the TWG tea in the entries below and you would know what I meant when you see the bottom of the cup )

Stars: 8 /10
Super duper fragrant ! I could make a whole jug with only 1 satchet!
Would I recommend /buy again : YES !

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

"Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known." - Chuck Palahniuk (Invisible Monsters)

Total Pageviews