Budding food blogger with lotsa pics and too little posts,watch out for this space!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Madame Flavour: Sultry Chai


Madame Flavour,Sultry Chai
Madame Flavour: Sultry Chai

Whole cardamom and fennel seeds, generous pieces of cinnamon, safflower petals and organic Australian Mountain Pepper leaf are blended with malty Assam and Sri Lankan high grown black tea.

•Loose leaf grade teas
•70% organic/in conversion ingredients
•Biodegradable Infuser Pods

Madame Flavour,Sultry Chai
 
Madame Flavour,Sultry Chai
 
Madame Flavour,Sultry Chai 

Madame Flavour,Sultry Chai

Infusion is taking place,exciting!

Madame Flavour,Sultry Chai

I drank it without milk, it was the first time that I drank chai without milk, the taste is exotic,spicy in flavour with spices ,a very exciting and 'perk-me-up ' tea!
 
 
Given to me by my gf in Perth,They are available in Coles, Woolworths and Safeway, Thomas Dux, selected Ritchies, Romeo's, Chapley's and Independent supermarkets in Australia.

Stars: 8/10
an out of the world experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

"Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known." - Chuck Palahniuk (Invisible Monsters)

Total Pageviews