Budding food blogger with lotsa pics and too little posts,watch out for this space!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Crabtree and Evelyn:Organic Peppermint Tea

Crabtree and Evelyn:Organic Peppermint Tea/The A La Menthe Poivree Biologique.

Crabtree and Evelyn:Organic Peppermint Tea is one of the items that I got it from the Crabtree and Evelyn members' sale last week.The regular price of 10 satchets is SGD$8, due to the sale I got it at a 30% discount.It is light, refreshing and organic but there is nothing special about it, except that the packaging and branding makes it a good gift.I would buy it as a gift for others but not for myself,not advisable for hardcore peppermint tea drinkers like me though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

"Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known." - Chuck Palahniuk (Invisible Monsters)

Total Pageviews