Budding food blogger with lotsa pics and too little posts,watch out for this space!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Papa Palheta Coffee Boutique Singapore

Papa Palheta Coffee Boutique Singapore

After french class, I had sometime to kill and badly needed a pick me up, I invited Julie for a cup of coffee at a joint that was near to her house and the school,however,it was the blazing 12noon sun,we actually took a cab from Newton MRT station to Hooper Road,it was too cumbersome to go underpass,cross an overhead bridge and then another overhead bridge/under the expressway.Well, I am talking about trying to get across the other side of Newton Cirus roundabout for pedestrians with the Downtown Line under construction.

Once we have reached this place,we were at ease:)
It was a place of many little corners to hide, get cozy, get artistic, get friendly,be in groups of 3 etc,  it's somehow not a couple haven even though it.It is difficult to explain, I kinda find this place has ' Welcome weary Earth Roamers ,get energised and relaxed with real coffee' as its slogan. It serves only coffee and there is no price tag to each cup, pay as you want :)


It is going to be my new afternoon hang out!
Sneaked a lunch before heading for my next appointment!


Stars: 9/10
Address:
140 Bukit Timah Road
Enter by Hooper Road
Landmark: Shell Petrol Station.
Tel: 9799 0420
for more : http://www.papapalheta.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

"Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known." - Chuck Palahniuk (Invisible Monsters)

Total Pageviews