Budding food blogger with lotsa pics and too little posts,watch out for this space!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Whole Earth

It was Steffi BD celebration and she has made a good choice by choosing this place :)

Inside the space of The Whole Earth you feel that it was so clean that you could lick its table, mainly white ,with some broom and green and hints of grey, the crisp edges of the tables were broken by the nice curves of the chairs, without the chairs it might look like a canteen in a more peaceful and calm fashion, I actually wonder if I could study there :p
The food was pleasant and they actually could bring out the flavour of some meaty dishes ,I am not a meat lover and I did not like these heavy-duty dishes,I feel that the vegetarian dishes here did not aim to replace it but provide an alternative taste to the tradition taste.

Nyonya Curry (6/10)
The Whole Earth,Vegetarian Food-5

The Whole Earth,Vegetarian Food-2

Penang Redang ( 8/10)
The Whole Earth,Vegetarian Food-1
5 Spice Ngor Hiang Roll (9/10)
Love the water chestnut in it.
The Whole Earth,Vegetarian Food-3

Kong Bah Braised Mushroom (8/10)
The Whole Earth,Vegetarian Food-7

Tom Yam Fried Rice (8/10)
The Whole Earth,Vegetarian Food-6

They taped on the texture and porous properties of mushrooms to make really delicious food :)

I could say that it was a guilt-free eating but I did not feel sleepy after dinner,and that was such a nice feeling :)

Stars : 7/10
(down side: last order at 9pm ,closed at 10pm )
Recommendated for :vegetarians


Address:
76 Peck Seah St
Singapore 079331
Tanjong Pager MRT station,
Exit A,turn right

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

"Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known." - Chuck Palahniuk (Invisible Monsters)

Total Pageviews