Budding food blogger with lotsa pics and too little posts,watch out for this space!

Friday, November 26, 2010

Creperie des Arts,Singapore

Right in Paris in St Micheal there is this road, Rue des Arts ( between Metro Odéon and St Micheal ) and there lies this restuarant Creperies des Arts of Rue des Arts, one day I will ask the chef  for the relationship.

So far, the food there gets me returning, here's my review after my second trip.:)
When we were there on Friday evening, we saw this lovely lady who spoke little French and had a chat with her and discovered that she was the daughter in law of the chef.

Creperie des Arts,Singapore2

Creperie des Arts,Singapore1

Creperie des Arts,Singapore4

Creperie des Arts,Singapore3

Creperie des Arts,Singapore


Address:
44 Prinsep Street
Singapore 188673

Opening hours:
weekdays: 5-11pm
weekends: 4.30-11.30pm
/Closed Mondays

Dress code: casual
Nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut/Bras Basah

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

"Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known." - Chuck Palahniuk (Invisible Monsters)

Total Pageviews